1. To provide a course of action that helps our clients understand their risks and offer alternative solutions for effectively handling those risks. Through our Enterprise Risk Mapping process (ERM) we take the time to understand the client’s risks, as well as to design and facilitate the implementation of insurance and non-insurance methods to address those risks in the most cost effective manner.
2. To be the source for all of our client’s property and casualty insurance needs. Continuity of coverage is best provided by a single broker accountable for the entire insurance program. Providing value-added risk management services that go beyond insurance requires a commitment of our resources, which can only be afforded by an equal commitment from our client.
3. To be selective in choosing stable insurance companies for our clients. Insurance companies that come in and out of the market based on profitability, often under pricing to attract business, frequently result in a cycle of hiring and layoff of claims and underwriting, ultimately leading to poor service. We only do business with carriers who have demonstrated stability and a commitment to the client’s market.
4. To provide complete and accurate information to underwriters in a timely manner. Because we expect to get the best rates and conditions for our clients, we continue to work hard to keep the underwriters’ trust and confidence in our submissions for proposals.
5. To stay abreast of crucial insurance market and business intelligence. We will mutually develop a marketing strategy for approaching various insurance companies to obtain comparisons at the request of our client, or when required due to market changes.